Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up glamour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glamour or Glamor may refer to:
- The subtle illusion of mythological fairies (among other beings), used to hide their true form under a spell of beauty.
- Glamour (magazine), a magazine for women
- Glamour (presentation), an appearance of enhanced attractiveness
- Glamour photography, photography that emphasizes the allure of the model
- Glamor (software), a driver of the X.Org Server
- Glamour (1931 film), a British film
- Glamour (1934 film), an American film
- Glamour (2000 film), a Hungarian film
- Glamour (album), the sixth album of the Japanese hard rock band Show-Ya
- Glamour, Dave Davies album
- The Glamour, a 1995 album by The Comsat Angels
- Glamour (band), an American girl band on The X Factor TV series
- The Glamour, a 1984 novel by Christopher Priest
- "The Glamour" (short story), a short story by Thomas Ligotti
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glamour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.